Sigmund Software is happy to announce a partnership with OPEN MINDS for their The 2020 Executive Institute Series!
“Our values and mission align closely with OPEN MINDS in that we continuously strive to enhance and expand digital access, clinical tools and support resources through practice virtualization and connected care,” says Philip Tuner, Sigmund Software’s President and CEO.
We are excited to share the knowledge, software and philosophies we have fostered and built over the last two decades with OPEN MINDS’ diverse and engaged audience!
Things actually kicked off this week with The 2020 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, a virtual event dedicated to executive education for management best practices. We will be exhibiting from a virtual booth there August 25th to August 27th, which you can access here!
Our booth contains some great information about Sigmund and AURA. Plus, you can view The Sigmund Sessions: Excelling in the Virtual Care Environment with an Enterprise EHR there, a presentation given by our very own Anastasia Giannakakos, Cory Valentine, and Romana Brigante!
Let’s break down the details of the partnership below.
Elements of OPEN MINDS Partnership
As part of our bronze-level partnership, Sigmund will be an underwriting sponsor for all OPEN MINDS executive institutes:
- The 2020 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, August 25-27, 2020, Now Virtual
- The 2020 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat, October 27-29, 2020, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, February 13-14, 2021, Clearwater Beach, Florida
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, March 8-11, 2021, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, June 15-16, 2021, New Orleans, Louisiana
Out of those 5 institutes, we will be exhibiting at two of them:
- The 2020 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute (August). Check out our virtual booth here!
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute (March). We will be hosting a live Product Theatre Session – more details to come!
Connecting the Behavioral Health Community
Philip Turner said it best: “We have leveraged our extensive behavioral health background and software development expertise to create an innovative platform that is tailor-made for behavioral health.”
The Sigmund Team is looking forward to presenting AURA, our enterprise software solution, to an even larger audience through OPEN MINDS’ community.
We strive to offer dynamic solutions for all behavioral health needs and hope to assist additional organizations in the OPEN MINDS network deliver optimal care to their patients.
If you would like more information about Sigmund Software’s partnership with OPEN MINDS, feel free to contact one of our professionals today!